On March 6, 2023, a federal judge dismissed the lawsuit against the Brevard County Sheriff and his deputies finding, the deputies’ actions were “regrettable” but that they did not violate…
- Police Cannot Hide Identity Behind Marsy’s Law Per Florida Supreme Court: The Implications From An Attorney’s Perspective
- Could Brevard County’s Elected State Attorney, Public Defender, And Clerk Of Court Be From Daytona Or Jacksonville?
- When Grief Meets Injustice: Holding Those Responsible for Wrongful Death
- No Justice for Gregory Edwards, Brevard’s Own Two-Tour Combat Army Medic Veteran Who Died After A Trip To The Brevard County Jail
- Does The Public Have The Right To Know The Names Of Officers Involved in Police-Related Deaths?
- What Happens After I Assert My Right To Remain Silent?
- Do I Need To Prove that a Record Exists and that it Pertains to Public Business When Making A Public Records Request?
- Can I Bring a Defamation Lawsuit For Facebook Posts?
- Jessica J. Travis and Ed Birk obtain Gregory Edwards jail video for Florida Today
- Child hearsay – Can a child’s statement be used to convict even when they don’t testify at trial?
- Can you sue someone for what they say on Facebook?
- Jessica in Action